Saturday, December 17, 2016

Chapter One: Follow up

Chapter One 
Follow Up


I am a fatherless man and I did fall into the statistics of a drug and alcohol abuser. I am now on two plus years of being completely sober. It has been the most revolutionary thing I have ever done in my life . I now realize that I was using the alcohol to cover up the pain and the feeling of inadequacy I was feeling. It made me social and helped me fit in. I didn't realize at the time that I was building an alcoholic personality instead of my own. Now 30 something years later I am now able to reconnect with my true self . As a man of 51 years old that can be a total trip but a good one. 

If you are a Lost Boy and have a substance abuse problem seek help because that s step number one to becoming the man you truly are. I used a combination of rehab , AA and therapy. When one is young it is so hard to quit these bad habits but you must. It is holding you back!                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment